Hot Water Generator
AquaNexa is an air source heat pump based on the refrigeration cycle and generates hot water with maximum temperature of 60°C.
- High COP – low running cost
- Compact structure – minimum footprint
- Plug and play unit
- High efficiency heat exchanger
- Corrosion free operation and longer life
- Smart controller: can operate without human intervention
- Pollution free and noise-less operation
- Safe and reliable
- Environment friendly refrigerant
- 19-75 kW (400 to 1600 LPH) rated hot water output
- Rated hot water temperature – 55°C
- Maximum hot water temperature – 60°C
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steam boiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax successfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 LAKH TREES!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia.
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%